From new solutions to new headquarters to industry awards, strategic investment and acquisitions, 2021 was filled with amazing growth for OpenVault. We thank our customers and colleagues who entrust us to help optimize their broadband networks and drive revenue for the inspiration to create and deliver innovative solutions. While we look forward to the year ahead, we also reflect on some of the highlights from one of our best years yet:
- We secured strategic funding from three existing customers – Service Electric Cablevision, Service Electric Cable TV & Communications, and Blue Ridge Communications – to help accelerate our growth both domestically and internationally.
- We acquired VelociData to combine their product portfolio and industry-leading analytics expertise, along with world-class research and development capabilities and a Tier 1 footprint to turbocharge solutions capabilities for cable, fiber, and wireless broadband operators.
- We continued to help operators keep America connected by launching a turnkey initiative that simplifies participation in the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program (formerly known as Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB).
- Our CEO and Founder, Mark Trudeau, was named to the “CableFax 100” list of the most influential executives whose leadership advances and elevates the cable broadband industry.
- We debuted a cloud-based solution that is being used by multiple operators to detect “speed clipping” by subscribers (an important factor in identifying candidates for bandwidth upgrades).
- We expanded our global sales and marketing capabilities in Latin America and Europe through a strategic partnership with Lotier International.
- We relocated our headquarters to Jersey City, NJ, home to fintech companies and e-commerce giants.
- We continued to expand the breadth of analysis reported in our quarterly OVBI reports, providing the industry with key metrics and expertise on broadband usage behavior and trends to help them make key strategic decisions.
These milestones have enabled us to supercharge the power we deliver to operators, helping more providers around the world optimize their networks, drive more revenue and improve subscriber experiences. We are smarter, faster and bigger than ever before with end-to-end network visibility and actionable solutions. We can’t wait to continue our mission to provide our customers and prospects with even more advanced solutions that will keep the broadband industry ahead of the fast pace of technology, consumer demand, and the competition in 2022!