Sales Operations Associate
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, organized, multi-task capable individual seeking a rewarding career in sales and marketing. Join our growing team within our highly successful global broadband data solutions company.
OpenVault, LLC is a market-leading source of broadband technology solutions and data-driven insights into worldwide broadband consumption patterns. The companies’ cloud- based, SaaS solutions and tools help service providers optimize network performance, increase revenue, and improve subscriber satisfaction. As a global leader of broadband technology solutions and analytics for more than 10 years, OpenVault is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, with team members located around the world.
As a Sales Operations Associate at OpenVault, you will experience
- A “start-up” atmosphere where you are expected to make a difference
- A fast paced, collaborative, team-first work environment with high expectations
- The opportunity to develop sales and marketing skills that will separate you from the crowd as you work with seasoned sales and marketing professionals
- A fun, work-hard/play-hard environment with a great work-life balance
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serving as an operational facilitator and coordinator for a worldwide sales force
- Maintenance of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Establishing and maintaining best practices for Sales Pipeline Reporting
- Management of post sales customer activity including quoting, invoicing, notifications, and continuous customer care
- Provide business and pipeline analysis and reporting for the executive team
- Assisting Marketing in coordination of trade show planning and execution and on marketing campaigns, events, and conferences
- College graduate or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in CRM systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint, G-Suite
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude – willing to put in the effort to win!
- Experience in a high-performance sales environment is a plus
Compensation is commensurate with experience.