Regional Vice President
Excellent opportunity for a sales professional seeking an exciting and rewarding role in SaaS sales in the Broadband Service Provider segment. Join our growing team within our highly successful global broadband data solutions company.
OpenVault, LLC is a market-leading source of broadband technology solutions and data-driven insights into worldwide broadband consumption patterns. The companies’ cloud- based, SaaS solutions and tools help service providers optimize network performance, increase revenue, and improve subscriber satisfaction. As a global leader of broadband technology solutions and analytics for more than 10 years, OpenVault is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, with team members located around the world.
As a Regional Vice President at OpenVault, you will experience:
- A “start-up” atmosphere where you are expected to make a difference
- The opportunity to work with a talented sales and development team in a fast moving, high growth SaaS market
- An opportunity to build relationships, sell, and deliver a high value broadband analytics solution to our current and future Broadband Service Provider customers
- A fun, work-hard/play-hard environment with a great work-life balance with the opportunity to earn significant commissions
- Become a value-add member of the team by fully understanding and conveying the OpenVault value proposition to your targeted prospects
- Provide regular contact and consultation to existing customers while aggressively hunting in a growing Broadband Service Provider segment
- Build and continually maintain an accurate and fiscally meaningful pipeline of opportunities while aggressively closing deals to meet your quarterly and annual sales targets
- Technology sales role calling on MSO/Cable operators in North America with a strong understanding of DOCSIS and fiber network architecture
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, develop, and close deals in the technology and networking software space
* Base salary plus commission commensurate with your experience and validated skill set