Our international Sales Team is growing! OpenVault is ready to accelerate the acquisition, growth and success of broadband customers. You will be responsible for revenue creation by understanding customer needs, representing OpenVault to customer leadership including, business managers and executives.
- Creating new accounts we’re looking for hunters!
- Establish those new accounts and services by identifying potential customers and planning/organizing sales call schedule
- Ensuring that OpenVault stays positively positioned with existing accounts by:
- Growing revenue
- Locking out competition
- Uncovering new opportunities for growth
- Mining existing customers with new OpenVault solutions
- Being a trusted advisor to partners and customers
- Cold calling prospects
- Represent OpenVault in a sales capacity at industry events and/or trade shows.
- 5+ years in software/cloud/technology sales experience
- Great track record of achieving quotas in past positions
- Experience with virtual teams, engineers, customers, and overlay teams to manage a sales cycle to CEO/GM/CFO level
- History of successful channel partner management and channel-led sales
- In-depth knowledge of software
- Demonstrated solution and consultative selling experience
- Great passion for new solutions and technologies
- Ability to communicate business solutions to customers
- Cooperative, collaborative, competitive, works well with internal and external customers
- Multi-lingual is a great asset
- Experience selling technology solutions with business solutions
- Proficiency in sales tracking via CRM
- Proven cross territory experience in CSP/ISP/MSO market in a quota carrying role.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate will need an understanding of the broadband industry and OpenVault’s product portfolio which encompasses network optimization, revenue generation, and customer engagement solutions.
|Job Category||Sales Executive|