OpenVault is ready to accelerate the acquisition, growth and success of broadband customers. You will be a part of the front lines of the sales process responsible for revenue creation by understanding customer needs, representing OpenVault to subject matter experts, business managers and executives.
- Participate in customer consultation of business and technical requirements gathering sessions to identify solution value
- Perform pre sale solution demonstrations
- Provide post sale implementation support
- Provide active customer technical support in day to day operations; this may include answering trouble tickets and/or guiding the customer through a technical issue to resolution
- Identify future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential or real customers
- Provides product, technical, and engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Assists sales in providing support for new accounts and services by identifying potential customers and planning/organizing sales call schedule
- Prepare cost estimates by studying customer documents, consulting with other engineers, and professional personnel
- Determine future improvements by using a cost-benefit ratio
- Submit orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes
- Provides customer’s staff with technical information, training, and support
- Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering trends
- Identify tactical and strategic customer impacting issues and make recommendation options and plan a courses of action
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Passion for technology and impact it can have on our industry
- Extensive product and industry knowledge
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Highly motivated, optimistic go-getter
- Competitive and driven; you see an end goal and do everything to achieve it.
- Problem solver, analytic thinker, great communicator
- Engineering or computer science degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales or application engineering role
- Worked with entrepreneurs who are focused on building a company the right way.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate will need an understanding of the broadband industry and OpenVault’s product portfolio which encompasses network optimization, revenue generation, and customer engagement solutions.
|Job Category||Engineer, Solutions Engineer|