Today’s increasing trend of “big data growth” does not show any signs of slowing down. In fact, with live streaming on an accelerating rise, and the amount of data being produced to the way in which it’s structured and used, this growth is expanding at unprecedented rates. Clearly, the demand for faster delivery and better content is creating a difficult environment for cable providers to keep up with. The technical infrastructure and product innovation that is required to understand these new consumer behaviors and ultimately maintain a satisfied subscriber base is at an unprecedented industry high.
In order to address this urgent industry challenge, OpenVault designed its easy-to-use, cloud-based platform and all of its components to provide operators with a multipurpose, full-service, one-stop shop technology solution. In this way, OpenVault facilitates a single partnership, eliminating the need for multi-vendor, complicated system integrations.
The OpenVault product lineup includes not only modules that reflect the industry’s evolving landscape offered through innovative and flexible pricing structures, but also includes experienced consultants and a dedicated support team to ensure transformative success on all levels.
Scroll to see our innovative modules
Operations & Analytics Module
- Network traffic data collection and aggregation enables operator to perform analysis on aspects of their network
- Reporting and analytics portal
- Ongoing data analyst support
- Quarterly management briefings
Communications Manager Module
- Hosted website with subscriber usage meter with portal integration
- Automated E-mail notification to notify subscribers when they approach/cross thresholds
- Customer care portal providing more detailed information about subscriber usage, modem swaps, etc.
- Rating engine to perform Usage Based Billing rating
- Integration to billing system or Third Party Payment Solution (with Cap)
- Recommendation engine integrated with subscriber portal
- Bandwidth On Demand capability
PCMM Policy Manager Module
- PCMM policy functionality integrated with analytics module to manage high volume traffic and automatically modify the traffic patterns for better efficiencies
- Automated Peak Congestion Management policy enforcement
- Automated AUP policy enforcement
- Integration with third-party in-browser notification technologies